Corporate Compliance and Advisory
Compliance with statutory obligations is more important than ever in the ever-changing regulatory environment in which companies operate. The consequences of non-compliance include late filing penalties, loss of audit exemption and can result in the personal prosecution of company directors. Our experienced team at Copsey Murray provide a professional, efficient and personal service tailored to your needs whatever they may be.
Our Corporate Compliance and Advisory services include:
- Ensuring company compliance with all aspects of company law
- Consultancy and advice on all aspects of company law
- Maintaining and updating company statutory books and records
- Complex group restructures / small company reorganisations
- Providing a qualified Company Secretary to act on behalf of companies
- Preparation and issue of agenda, notices, consents, minutes and proxy forms for meetings
- Advising on the law and procedure of meetings
- Advice pertaining to Directors and Secretaries requirements
- Company formation services
- General advice and assistance
- Members Voluntary Liquidation and Voluntary Strike off services
If you would like to know more about our corporate compliance and advisory services, please contact us.